Are you searching for that exclusive Huntsville or surrounding area dream home? Welcome to Lensch & Cuevas Real Estate, at Exit Realty North, where we have thousands of homes for sale and available to fit your needs. Here you will find the most comprehensive resource for new and existing home information in the area. This website offers you more home neighborhoods, more outstanding new home builders and more choices for homes priced to fit your style and budget. Access detailed information on neighborhoods and different lifestyle choices. You’re sure to find the home of your dreams here at WelcomeHomeHuntsville.com
If you are Relocating to the Area or considering a new location, visit our Schools section, a powerful tool to help find homes in your desired school area. Or, click the links in our main menu to access full Community information. These resources will provide you with information to help better understand the surrounding areas.
We Have The Huntsville Area and Surrounding Area Home Market Covered!
Why buy a home in the Huntsville area? Great question! If you haven’t heard, this area continues to receive many accolades year after year as the best place to live, work, learn, play, and retire in the country. A superior quality of life and affordability makes Huntsville and the Madison County area the ultimate destination of choice for many looking to relocate. As your Neighborhood Experts, we have the Huntsville Market covered!
Recent surveys indicate the following reasons why people relocate to Huntsville:
- Abundant Job Opportunities- Huntsville is the most affordable city to live in the country, according to the website Livability.com. The article cites a soaring economy powered by space exploration, missile defense and biotechnology as a reason Huntsville is on top of the list. Huntsville is home to the Army’s Redstone Arsenal, NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center and Cummings Research Park. It’s also home to more than 70 Fortune 500 companies. The article also points to the city’s wide offering of things to do, with Livability highlighting the EarlyWorks Children’s Museum, the Botanical Garden, the Sci-Quest Science Center and the Huntsville Museum of Art.
- Wonderful Location– From Huntsville, it’s a short drive to the mountains of Tennessee. Superior access to air travel via the Huntsville Airport, excellent network of roads with Interstate 65.
- Ideal Weather– 4 distinct seasons without either harsh winters or excessive summer heat
- Superior Educational Opportunities- Both primary and secondary education
- Affordability– Cost of living remains affordable
- Home Quality– Outstanding Selection of new homes and new neighborhoods
- Superior Cultural Events & Opportunities: The Von Braun Center, Big Spring Park, The Space and Rocket Center, numerous recreational parks, etc…
Meet the Team